What I am going to share with you today is understood by very few yet it is so important and affects each and every one of us. There is lots of published research backing this up however it is not well known or accepted by most.
Let me start with a quote from LLMD, Dr. Klinghardt.
“I personally suspect that the exposure to electromagnetic fields in the home and the microwaves from cell phone radiation are driving the virulence of many of the microbes that are naturally in us, and makes them aggressive and illness producing.”
— Dr. Klinghardt
EMFs are a very big deal for those of us suffering from Lyme disease. They’re actually a very big deal for everyone.
EMFs or electromagnetic fields have become ubiquitous in our modern world. They are emitted from wireless devices, wifi routers, home cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, cell phone towers, smart meters, microwave ovens, fluorescent light bulbs, and anything electronic.
One of the worst EMFs are microwaves or radio frequencies and these come from microwave ovens, wireless devices, wifi routers, cell phone towers, smart meters, and home cordless phones. We know from research that microware radiation has a destructive effect on intra-cellular communication pathways.
So what does that mean in English? Intracellular communication is the transfer of information from one cell to another. When cellular communication is destroyed your cells cannot receive signals from hormones or from neurotransmitters and then they cannot complete the activities they need to make your body properly function.
EMF exposure has increased exponentially in the past 15 years and we are now bombarded with EMFs 24/7. Each of your cells has 100,000 biochemical reactions per second. Light frequencies are the steering wheel of these reactions and they control every growth and metabolic pathway in your body.
EMFs are part of the spectrum of light and they have an impact on our biology. If your cell phone is getting a signal, then your body is too.
We also know from Dr. Klinghardt’s work that EMFs affect Lyme spirochetes. When Lyme spirochetes are exposed to EMFs they feel threatened and they create more biotoxins. Biotoxins cause an amplification of cytokines, and you get your Lyme symptoms.
So until you change your environment and reduce your EMF exposure you will continue to feel bad and have Lyme symptoms.
What can you do to protect yourself? Coming up in my post I’ll share with you so strategies that you can use to help protect yourself.